Our activities and efforts in the area of education aim at achieving two overarching outcomes:
• Increased and equitable enrolment in quality ECD services.
• Improved learning outcomes for learners in basic education.
Our health programmes aim at achieving one major outcome:
• Increased knowledge, information and willpower to make timely, informed, positive and safe health choices.
Our programmes under Youth Empowerment aim at achieving the three following key outcomes:
• Enhanced youth leadership, participation and engagement in national development.
• Improved entrepreneurial and social innovation skills among participating beneficiaries.
• Increased agriculture and livestock quality, productivity and production.