Guided by the LAF 2020 Strategy, our strategic objectives rests on 4 key pillars and their strategic outcomes:
1. Improved living standard of the community
2. Empower the Vulnerable community
3. Operational governance systems that contribute to cohesion and effective performance
4. Renewable energy that improves livelihood of the community
Lobby & Advocacy
1. Voices of the extreme poor and special groups heard at the county level.
2. Accountability of the county governments to the citizens.
3. Establishment of policies
1. Increase revenue base from current 2 million to 5 million by 2023
2. Strengthening sustainable resource base
Effective Organizational Strengthening
1. A healthy working relationship amongst staff.
2. Effective Board that provides strategic leadership to the organization.
3. Proper working ICT system in place that drives the organizational business.
4. Proper coordination of logistical processes that promotes smooth operations of the organization